Requoting from Inspiring Bits;
"In these days lots of couples are getting divorced for silly reasons. It is very easy to say I Love You, I Love You Forever, I Will be With You Forever, I Will Die For You, I Will Care For You etc., etc., Love is more than saying 'I Love You'.
Life is not a matter of Milestones. It is a moment"
Meaning of Love: Where there is trust the will be love. Never try to tested the true love, it is very hard to forget.

....................................................................................................
Hurm.., quite an inspiring article to be written. This goes well to everyone out there who believes in love, and who are sincere in love. Who understand the hardship and real meaning of love. Also mostly to those who are dedicated in love. Definitely Not to a 'player of love'!!! Because 'they' are so not deserving love. 'They' don't know the real meaning of true love is, they can't differentiate the good and the bad, to whom they have hurt before, and they can't recognized the beautiful things they have in front of their eyes, whom that they have neglected. And very soon one day, their world will also collapsed and shattered into pieces, and only then they will realized the sorrow, and start pondering through what they have done and may have lost a lot along the way. But by that day, It is Too Too Late for them to take it all back. They could just live and let live in regrets. Don't go too far deep dear man.. please don't go there..
Salam, xoxo, erwina
When live give you a thousand reasons to cry, Show the world that...,
You have millions to smile.." :)




0 comments:
Post a Comment