N3aR

So you sailed away, into a grey sky morning...

" Nothing's quite the same now, I just say your name now . But it's not so bad, You're only the best I ever had . You don't want me back . You're just the best I ever had . I don't want you back . You're just the best I ever had . " ~ forever in heart, 26.10.10 @ 2200 hrs. 

 



This might be the closest I'll ever get to see Artistic Work. Still it is a work of art to me. Tu yg syiok assignment photography! Really big & beautiful dun u think? at least to me it is. Taller than me anyhow... oh wait, anything pn agak way taller than me, So I was told! grrr.. ahaks, am i tht ketot? sigh! :) alrite, chow.. a little unwell, byk design waiting, but not chirpee chirp chirp today. penat kot!


0 comments:

 

2009 blogair. All rights reserved. Template and Icons by DryIcons