Why it lingers to me? Straight to me heart...
been singin on my way back & forth to work these days.
Fool, it is just a SONG!
but damn straight is so very beautiful and poetic!
Could it be... such a sad story for young damien?
they say... " is about a young Damien who thinks he's in love with his clarinet teacher's daughter. She doesn't return his feelings and turns down his advances. He attempts to go on with his life and it goes fine, except he still thinks of her sometimes. The shorter story refers to the fact that she didn't return his feelings (no love, no glory) so their story ends sooner than he had hoped. When he says we'll both forget the breeze, it makes us think of a summer breeze, or a summer fling, so possibly they had a physical encounter. Colder water is like being splashed in the face with cold water or being hit with reality. The blower's daughter is obviously his clarinet teacher's daughter, a pupil in denial is Damien not wanting to admit that there is no future for them. I think as Damien gets older he realizes that he didn't actually love her, and that she treated him poorly. This is the loathing and the leaving it all behind. He realized it wasn't really love, and he'll get over it when he meets someone new. "
Could it be?
And so it is
Just like you said it would be
Life goes easy on me
Most of the time
And so it is
The shorter story
No love, no glory
No hero in her sky
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes...
And so it is
Just like you said it should be
We'll both forget the breeze
Most of the time
And so it is
And so it is
The colder water
The blower's daughter
The pupil in denial
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes...
Did I say that I loathe you?
Did I say that I want to
Leave it all behind?
I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind...
My mind...my mind...
'Til I find somebody new





0 comments:
Post a Comment