N3aR

Set your goals high, and don't stop till you get there. ~ Bo Jackson

.
.
.
..

I have Fall in Love. few times been in and out of love... but dun get me wrong, am not talking bout relationship with people/human this time... am talking about my love with machine. In any sense of love, I've always been a passionate person, love for God, for music, for other soul, for creative designs, .. and  i've always wish for these love shall forever end. Tho' I find some downhill with loving myself with another human, for it is always two side of a story, kalau hanya seorang antara partner yg ikhlas, menyayangi and yakin, that relationship shall never work; walau banyak mana you percaya, memaafkan or  usaha sekalipun! yet, tetap sebagai islam kita harus redho' ada hikmahnya.... lagipun kini, saya lebih yakin, and I do forsee myself being married in two years top for Allah is Maha Besar, Maha Pengampun, Maha Pemurah, Maha Adil, Maha Menyayangi dan Maha Mengetahui and so on lagi keAgunganNya. Lagipun in this Chapter of life, mama pesan "adik kena percaya pd Allah, kerna dia yang menjumpakan kita dgn jodoh kita". Sebelum ini lebih kurang I ada menyatukan org, tentu ada rezeki I disatukan. So, heck NO am giving up with myself, just yet, cuma kena lebih rajin ke Gym, supaya dapat put myself back on the market~! Bukan senang to get in the game... But never will I give in, for this is THE STORY OF MY LIFE!

Sumhow yesterday, syukur juga mendengar, my senior sales manager, came up to me and said, "I forsee you do very well being Head of Marketing"... I smiled back at him, for am taking things slowly here, and there's never less ways to keep on learning and doing the best and better as I could possibly can!

And today morning, my love for machine makin membuak-buak. for i was dead bored driving slowly in jem getting out of bandar Saujana Utama, sikit je jemnya at the winding kampung road, tapi soon after terus run along on highway Guthrie and highways all the way! everyday, iwill be passing by big bikes, berbiji-biji... everyday am so envy them.. besar and cantik. this machine is so damn sexy and lovable for me.

And as I was overwhelmed by kak kuds punya bike. I was thinking of getting the same one as hers. I love hers, and she is not that tall pun, abg khoirull pun.. wahaaha, giggled her this morning when i told her about ketinggian, and how that makes me feel I boleh bawak moto tu jugak! ahahaha.. still, them both support me.. And bestnya, paling utama.... Mama and Kakak support me as well dah. Finally Green Light! at last, PHEW!

Anyhow, i hope it will be soon before long///One litre of gas will blaze in a two mile ride, for i will work hard to pay off, for my pride/// :)
I bukanlah tamak, give me 10 months or less. Kumpul duit dulu, by that time, Company Rawang pun dah siap, so bolehlah join convoy ama Kamarul and Zan juge; InsyaAllah!


P/s: Kak Kuds nye in Black, and I do love hers, but I love more in Plain white. Googled up today, yes baru today... 2011. they have Kawasaki ER-6N in White. What say u guys...? I should get a bike again kan? Never EVER should I tanamkan minat ni kan? InsyaAllah.

0 comments:

 

2009 blogair. All rights reserved. Template and Icons by DryIcons