Jan 29, 2007
A mere ‘Stranger’ of mine...
A mere ‘Stranger’ of mine...
I fell in love with a stranger
A mere stranger…
I’ve committed a SIN,
By falling so deeply for him,
He is like a fire,
That makes my heart so desire..
Oh God! What is it with me? Or what is it with him?
I fell in love with a stranger
A mere stranger…As stoopid as I can be,
I feel he’s my eternity,
Forbidden love,
Why is it sent to me from above?
Oh God! What is it with me? Or what is it with him?
I fell in love with a stranger,
A mere stranger…
Shoot an arrow through my heart,
But how come we’re still apart?
How cruel can this love be,
Left me cold alone so selfishly..
Oh God! What is it with me? Or what is it with him?
I fell in love with a stranger,
A mere stranger…
When he looks at me,
And amazingly I only see,
What I have been searching for endlessly,
Knowing that it is wrong for me and for him,
Helplessly I’m praying to find my way again…
Oh God! What is it with me? Or what is it with him?
I fell in love with a stranger,
A mere stranger…
As hard as my heart calls you home,
As hard as I wish this feelings to be gone,
Tired of being the one who chases you,
In fact, it will just make me blue,
Like caffeine I’m so addicted to you,
Optimistic I am, I’ll be over you in a month or two..
Oh God! What is it with me? Or what is it with him?
I fell in love with a stranger,
A mere stranger…
I don’t know how this Chapter ends,
Or will it end?
But Dear stranger of mine;
I’m wishing you happiness and as for mine,
You will always remain as the one stranger
in my heart, my soul and my mind…
I fell in love with a stranger,
A mere stranger…





0 comments:
Post a Comment