Sunday – Sept 13, 2009 . The time now is 21:48 pm
‘Alone malam ini, terlepas OPRAH Primetime BigTIME!'
Am all alone tonight, sitting in front of my pc, starting typing out these thoughts n regrets that I have in my head. Hurm, sedihnya.., wanna know why?! Oh well, by looking at the time a little too late tonight, I find myself just not in the mood whatsoeva anymore to watch any other shows dats on TV. Funny huh?! Cos I just realized that I’ve missed my Oprah Primetime… BIGTIME tonight.., which I have been waiting n reminding myself everyday, the whole week for it… but yet somehow, still, YES, stupidity leak me, I’ve missed the show! Bummer3x!! Until now, I still couldn’t believe it! I better hope me catches its rewind soon or just shall never again! Ish, hatin’ this! And know why was I so bumped about it?? One word, Justin! He’s on tonite, hahahaha!! Oh well, ‘It’s All That!’. How strangely funny when the simplest thing can actually make me smile or sad easily now… uhh!
Wanna know how this happen? Well, my housemate, she’s not around, went back to her parents for d weekend break, like her every other weekend. And as for me, I didn’t spent this weekend of mine in Seremban with my sista, for I have been so unwell and sumthing else came up, I’ll get to it later, So I guess I was kinna bored today, alone at home, tired of watching movies by myself, and so right after berbuka and after me done with all my prayers earlier tonight. I totally forgotten about d show and kinna make myself busy for something else. I went straight locking myself up in my room cleaning up my bed, things and books.., relaxed a while before later taking up my meds; finishing drinking my salt for today, which I actually have to take ‘IT’ more seriously from now on, for I have been so sick n weak almost a week now, where the last time I checked, my BP was impressively LOW. Congratulations Erwina for that latest achievement of urs! Hehee :p… And finally, after all that is done, it then snapped in this small brain of mine, where I quickly turn myself around looking for the time being, and sadly knowing then it’s far too late, and I have actually missed tonite’s OPRAH!! Oh well wut to do then huh? And so it is... this is my how and why, writing these out began…
And so here I am, with no mood to do other things, with no net connection at home, having typing and saving this onto my usb, which I wish to be uploaded later tomorrow on my recently created personal-site of mine.., IF lah, fortunately hopefully I could just find a little time tomoro, which I know to be very busy… hurm! But, the page is totally dead empty rite now.., so definitely I gotta start something somewhere somehow quick! Or it’ll be just ‘Nothing’ and useless for its existence in the cyber world, and totally a waste of space and address! Ahahaha, and ohh, while typing these now, in the background, PINK’s track is currently played; I turned on slow my fav saved music playlist which I named it – ‘the melodramatic’! ... Suits the mood that I‘ve been having inside! … ;(
The truth is, other than writing about my tiny big regrets for not watching OPRAH tonite, haha, I, urm, actually have other things dat I wanna share actually… this one is rather a much happier story… but before I ended tonite’s chapter, at the clocks strikes 12:25am, I sent out a birthday MMS to a dear sister/manager of mine for having her birthday today.
*inserted a picture of sum1 who definitely make her heart smile. ehehe*
‘Salam Birthday Dear Sist, Warmest wishes to you..
..may this special day of urs revolves with most happiness,
and thus, brings richer love, wealth & health.
Miss u n love u wholeheartedly,
Erwina!’
‘Thx wina for the beautiful wishes. Tak sangka esok I kena warded, how sad.
I really hope something miracle happen 2mrw.’
Ending to that, I sincerely pray to Allah SWT, for kak Imah’s safety tomorrow, and semoga dikuatkan her semangat and with god’s will, InsyaAllah, procedure esok akan selamat dan sukses selamanya. Amin,





1 comments:
i did watch this one!
jgn jeles ... thrs a part whr justin were in SNL featuring in beyonce video clip for single ladies ...
aha he did wear a panty hoes ..
xoxoxo,
kakak
Post a Comment